Holiday shopping season is upon us, and I know every year I can struggle with gift ideas for my friends and family. So this year I wanted to post my gift guide for her and show you my top 6 picks for the special lady in your life!
1. H&M Knit Sweater $19.95 – When I saw this sweater at H&M I immediately fell in love. Not only is it super cute for a beauty lover, but I think it’s also a little funky too and can’t help but make me think of Rocky Horror. Not to mention, it’s warm and affordable!
2. Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette $27.00 – This is a palette I think every girl should have in her makeup collection. It doesn’t matter if she likes to rock dramatic evening looks, or only wears makeup every now and then. It’s so useful and one of the most functional and affordable palettes on the market!
3. Case-Mate DIY Case $35.00+ – I have one of these custom photo cases and I can’t tell you how many people stop to ask me about it.
4. Sephora Fragrance Sampler for Her $65.00 – Fragrance is a personal thing and I’d normally tell you not to buy someone a new fragrance unless it’s one you know they specifically want. The reason I love this set is that if your wife, mom, or sister love perfumes, they get to sample 14 fragrances and then are left with a voucher to redeem for a full-size bottle of their favorite!
5. Marc Jacobs Genius Gel Super-Charged Foundation $48.00 – While this foundation may be a little pricey, it’s amazing. It’s long-wearing and buildable, so you can get a more natural finish, or add a little more to look super flawless on a date or night out. While I normally tend to stay away from super pricey foundations, this one is worth it! If you’re unsure what shade to purchase, try out Sephora’s Color IQ matching system online!
6. Marc by Marc Jacobs Classic Q Wingman Phone Wallet $148.00 – I have one of these small iPhone wallets myself and I have been finding it so handy lately. I can fit my iPhone, ID, a few cards, and even a lipstick in it and be out the door. Sometimes you don’t want to be bothered carrying out a big bag all night, so this wristlet is perfect. It’s a beautiful gift for the holidays without breaking the bank too much.
I hope my gift guide will help as we all start shopping for the holidays! What are some things you’re wishing for this year?