Kim Kardashian Wedding Makeup Tutorial – Makeup by Mario – Kimye Wedding
Hello everyone! I know my blog has been silent for quite sometime. I really want to get back to regular blogging, whether it be tutorials, product reviews, or quick tips and tricks to share!
I knew it was time to get a new makeup tutorial up and since I didn’t have a model (a.k.a. friend) available, I tried to think of a tutorial that would be a good look to demonstrate on myself. While I by no means think I look like Kim Kardashian, I knew one of her recent looks would suit me. I wanted to do a Kim Kardashian wedding makeup tutorial! I thought her look which was created by Mario Dedivanovic was so beautiful on her. It was striking, but still classy and beautiful.
I went through my makeup and grabbed some items I thought would work really well to re-create her look. Mario had released a list of some of the products he used on Kim, but like most people I only had a few of them. I was so excited when I read he used the Urban Decay Naked Skin foundation as it’s been one of my favorites for a long time now! Excitement also hit me when I realized that the colors on her eyes could be perfectly achieved using the It Cosmetics Naturally Pretty palette which I think is very underrated!
In the end, I think my final look is very reminiscent of Kim’s wedding day makeup. It’s a warm smokey eye without being too dramatic and compliments brown eyes beautifully.
- Hourglass Mineral Primer
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation
- Laura Mercier Secret Concealer #3
- Maybelline Age Rewind Dark Circle Eraser
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Dim Light
- Hourglass Arch Brow Pencil in Dark Brunette
- Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade in Dark Brown
- MAC Mineralize Skin Finish in So Ceylon
- NARS Blush in Deep Throat
- theBalm Mary-Loumainzer Highlighter
- Maybelline Color Tattoo in Caramel Cool
- It Cosmetics Naturally Pretty Palette shades in: Warmth, Sunrise, Java, Love, Sheer Joy
- L’Oreal Infallible Eyeshadow in Eternal Sunshine
- NARS Larger Than Life Eyeliner in Via Veneto
- Physicians Formula Eye Booster Eyeliner
- L’Oreal Butterfly Effect Mascara
- Kardashian Beauty Lashes in Glimmer
- Jordana Lip Liner in Tawny
- Milani Lipstick in Nude Pink
- NYX Butter Lipstick in Snow Cap
Be sure to watch my video for all the details on how to re-create this look!