Holiday Giveaway & Demi Lovato-Inspired/Holiday Look!
Can you believe that tomorrow is December 1st? It’s so crazy to me how fast this year has gone by, especially considering my wedding was 8 months ago today! It seems like it was just yesterday, sigh.
Now that we are in December, I think most of us will have some holiday parties or night out with friends where we’ll want to look festive and gorgeous! No worries, because this look is really simple and super pretty for the holidays (or any time of year for that matter)!
This look was actually inspired by some recent looks I’ve seen Demi Lovato wearing on the X Factor. I personally think she looks gorgeous since she has gone back to brunette and thickened up her brows. Her brows are pretty big right now, but I think she rocks the look. A few times she has been wearing some pretty golds on her eyes with a classic red lip and that is what inspired me for this tutorial.
This look would be perfect to wear with a little black dress or even a red dress and you could switch out the red lip for a nude or shimmery peach one!
The products used in this look were:
- Revlon Color Stay Whipped Foundation
- NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder
- Lorac Pro Palette and Behind The Scenes Primer
- MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
- Smashbox Limtless Eye Pencil
- Maybelliene The Falsies and Colossal Cat Eyes Mascaras
- Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer
- MAC blush in Harmony
- NARS blush in Sin
- Dior powder in Amber Diamond
- MAC lipliner in Brick
- MAC lipstick in Russian Red
- Revlon lipstick in Black Cherry
Onto the giveaway!
I am going to be picking one winner to win the Sephora Give Me Some Lip set and a MAC eyeshadow in the color Free To Be!
- You must be 18-years old to enter or have your parents permission.
- Open internationally!
- Contest ends 12/7/12 at midnight EST
- One winner will be drawn from comments randomly and must be subscribed to my channel! I will message the winner via YouTube once chosen.
HOW TO ENTER:
- Subscribe to my channel and like the video!
- Like my Facebook page and share the video from the page! https://www.facebook.com/danielleismsblog
- Leave a comment on the video once you’ve completed the first two steps letting me know the beauty item that you want most this holiday season! One comment per account please!
Good luck everyone and let me know if you try out this look!